7.6.09

Come what may


Feels Like a Romantic Summer... All i need a heavens´s piece to Love Love Love
And...Seasons may change, winter to spring... But I love you until the end of time...



Pic Taken By Nitro Sonic<3<3

Never knew I could feel like this Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss Every day i'm loving you more than this
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring But I love you until the end of time...


OUTFIT CREDITS: Jeloww Dear Fashionista un instante sin escribirles y ya los extraño<3 hoy quiero mostrarles a una tremenda diseñadora y fotógrafa que la totalmente talentosa Emi Bade<3<3<3 recientemente presento en su blog se trata de Applonia Criss, quien tengo el gusto de conocer, al ver sus creaciones simplemente no pude resistir ir a ver su tienda CHANTKARE y sali enamorada de este vestido, al ponermelo nos ispiro a Nitro y a mi tomar estas fotos, chequen la tienda CHANTKARE y espero salgan tan encantadas como yo. Ipa<3<3<3<3

Hair: Peta in Light Brown By LeLutka
Eyelashes: Avangarde GLow Studio Eyeliner 01
Earrings: Blood Diamonds By Meghindo Romano´s Store <3<3<3
Tattoo *MU Mei Do* In *MUISM SIM* <3<3<3
Dress: Sucre De Vainille Gown Summer 09 in CHANTKARE Store by Applonia Criss

MODEL: Ipanemagirl Bing
POSE: Nitro Sonic Ty BB!!<3<3<3<3

4 comentarios:

Emi Bade dijo...

Ipa, you look sooooo gorgeous <333
I think you are so good at making glam style with white or chanpain color.
The gown selected you ;)
(I mean this gown wanted to be worn by you ;P

Ipanemagirl Bing dijo...

Emi!!<3<33 when i see you in Chantrake´s Dres i fall in love you inspired me so much, i love champain color, in rl i wear a lot that colour and black:D

ps: When im checcking the store the dress said me Ipa im yours, im yours hahah:D Ty so much Emi<3<3<3<3

Kisses

Anónimo dijo...

Siempre me dejas con la boca abierta:XD Tu avi es precioso, el otro día te vi en Maitreya y pensé Kiero ser como ellaaaaa, hibas espléndida tan elegante y perfecta que casi te grito pero me dió pena:D

ME ENKANTA TU BLOG!!!!<3333
Anna

Ipanemagirl Bing dijo...

Muchas gracias Anna, me hubieras dicho:hola Ipa vamonos de shooping:XD un placer conocerte y saber que lo que hago te agrada<3<3<3<3