9.3.09

Candy Shop


See which flavor you like and I'll have it for you* Come on in to my store, I've got candy galore* Dont pretend you're not hungry, I've seen it before* I've got turkish delight baby and so much more...


Get up out of your seat* Come on up to the dance floor* Ive got something so sweet * Come on up to the front door I need plenty of heat* Form a special connection
Just start moving your feet* Move on over to me.


I'll be your one stop* Candy shop * Everything * That I got * I'll be your one stop* Candy store* Lollipop* Have some more.
Song: Candy Store( Madona)


OUTFIT CREDITS

Hair: Deja Vu YURIA in black
Glases: Elthon Jonh now in silver
Top: Royal Blue Spotty Dotty Bra in Fuchia
Pants:HArem High Waists in Ghost By Royal Blue
Gloves: Cachet Now Lelutka
Shoes: Royal Blue Peeping Tom in Candy
Bag:IITB Kiss Bag

No hay comentarios: