6.12.09

I'm Writing Dreams...


What existence is mine, though, if I purely peer at the possibilities, and forsake my fervor, my fighting chance for crowned dreams?



I'm writing dreams, dreams of stars that whisper to the sky.... dreams that need love, hope and faith. December, you promise not to waste any kind of love, of life. December, you that saturate every sun ray and every particle of my soul. I'm going to live N experiences, I'm going to write everything what I live, I'm gonna laugh till explode like a yellow rocket in the stars, and then when I die I'm gonna think, "Holy Shit, What a wonderful life!" Ipa<3<3<3


Estoy escribiendo sueños, sueños de estrellas que susurran al cielo... sueños que pidan amor, esperaza, fe. Diciembre que prometes no desperdiciar ninguna ofrenda de amor, de vida, diciembre que saturas cada rayo de sol y cada particula de mi alma. Voy a vivir n experiencias, voy a escribir de todo aquello que viva, voy a reir hasta explotar como cohete amarillo entre las estrellas, y cuado muera voy a pensar, ¡Carámba que maravillosa es la vida!
Ipa<3
P.S: Muchas gracias Elennita por la traduccion:))<3

Style Card

Fur Hat: [LeLutka]@Le.Look FUR HAT tinted in Red by me
Hair: Belinda-Black By 3636 Hair Store
Earrings:{SMS} Feather Earrings Grey
COAT:(Milk Motion) my vintage fur coat with dress Leopard/Black NEWW!!!
Muff: [LeLutka]@Le.Look FUR MUFF_AO
Pants:[LeLutka]-Rockin' Pants In Red
Boots:*Kookie* Athena/Red NEW!

Photographer, Style & Model By Ipanemagirl Bing<3

More from Me: http://www.ipanemagirlbing.com

No hay comentarios: